Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeRegisterLog in
Latest topics
Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Alexander Skarsgard
Eric
Paul Wesley
Peter Facinelli
Stephen Moyer
Jackson Rathbone
Ian Somerhalder
Damon
Kellan Lutz
Taylor Lautner
Stats

Share | 

Vampire Diaries' Newest Character Is All About "Conflict"—and Maybe Sexytime, Too

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN

PostSubject: Vampire Diaries' Newest Character Is All About "Conflict"—and Maybe Sexytime, Too   Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:56 am

Vampire Diaries' Newest Character Is All About "Conflict"—and Maybe Sexytime, Too

Courtney Ford isn't afraid of blood.

Ford spilled plenty of the red stuff this past season on Dexter as the Trinity Killer's murderous daughter, now she's joining the bloodsuckers on The Vampire Diaries as a vampire scholar.

Here's what Courtney dished to us at Showtime's Emmy nominee reception about her hot new TVD character, including the true nature of her "research" into the vampires of Fell's Church. (Hint: Her character might have more on her mind than just books!)

"I play Vanessa Monroe, a Duke University grad student who's helping Alaric (Matt Davis), Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Elena (Nina Dobrev) with Isobel's research. It's a really nice arc."

Isobel, Elena's birth mom and Alaric's wife, was so obsessed with vampires that she persuaded Damon to turn her into one. Is Vanessa going to ask the same favor of the sexy Salvatore brother?

Not a chance, Courtney dished. "Vanessa has a conflict, because she studies all this wonderful mythology and folklore, but half of her is a complete skeptic. Half of her is a believer, and half of her is a skeptic, and she goes back and forth. It's a big conflict for her."

When we asked Courtney whether Vanessa would see any action in the romance department, her reaction revealed that she's obviously hooking up with someone...but Courtney's lips are sealed: "I want to tell you so much, but I can't," she said, laughing. "They'll kill me if I reveal too much!"

Source

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1